Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for the useful information.

According to my experience, the results were hard to interpreted with only a P value for 'fancy' design.

Cheers,
Yingying

>>> Michael Harms <[log in to unmask]> 10/25/2011 12:22 PM >>>
Hi Yingying,
If you read on to the next paragraph in the randomise documentation,
you'll see a description of the approach that randomise uses when
nuisance covariates are present.  So, it is NOT the case that randomise
can't be used in the presence of nuisance covariates.  Rather
permutation testing becomes more complicated because it is no longer
simply a matter of simply exchanging group labels.  Randomise takes care
of all that internally.

cheers,
-MH