As  Eugene mentioned, if the subjects are not group1 are different
from group 2, then you'll need a different model.

Additionally, since you have both a between-subject factor and a
within-subject factor, your new model will be able to address the
effect of time and the group*time effects, but not the effect of
group. The reason for this is that there is a single error term for
the model which is the within-subject error. If you use this error
term, you get inflated statistics.

For more details on this issue see:
http://www.martinos.org/~mclaren/ftp/presentations/OHBM2011_v3.pdf

Best Regards, Donald McLaren