Thank you very much, Steve.

This time it ran about 10s, and generate mask, maskAll files and 135 files in scripts+logs/, no nifti file, no error message, but executable drB with 'failed to find maskAll' error message.

Do you know what happened? Any debug methods for it? I am using Mac machine, is that a problem? Do I need to use latest version 4.1.8?

Hai