I'm sorry to not have the message I was replying to attached(see below now), so here is a repost. I  have done similar analysis as in the post below. However, when looking at the outputs of contrast 1 and 2 (or 3 and 4), they are not the same. How can this be? If a regression is multiplied by -1, I should get similar P-values right?
Thanks,
Sjoerd

On Oct 21, 2011, at 1:27 PM, Sjoerd Bruijn wrote:

> Hi FSL experts,
> I have done similar analysis as in the post above. However, when looking at the outputs of the -1 and 1 contrasts, they are not the same. How can this be? If a regression is multiplied by -1, I should get similar P-values right?
> Thanks,
> Sjoerd

Sjoerd M. Bruijn, PhD
Motor Control Laboratory
Research Center for Movement Control and Neuroplasticity
Dept. of Biomedical Kinesiology
K.U.Leuven
Tervuursevest 101
3001 Leuven