'fsl_glm -i input.nii.gz -o glm -d design.mat -c contrast.con --out_cope'

Do  you need to give a name of the --out_cope option.

'fsl_glm -i input.nii.gz -o glm -d design.mat -c contrast.con --out_cope=test.txt'

-yingying

>>> Arnold Evia <[log in to unmask]> 10/20/2011 2:24 PM >>>
Thanks for the reply,

I tried using the command but when I ran the command 'fsl_glm -i input.nii.gz -o glm -d design.mat -c contrast.con --out_cope', it returns the error '--out_cope: Missing non-optional argument!'

After experimenting with the options, I found that using --in instead of -i in the command yields the same error, 'Missing non-optional argument!'. I suspect that the problem lies within the -- syntax.

If anyone has any insight or the solution to this problem, it would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

-Arnold