Hi Tibor,

In ITAB (Italy) We also have the Philips 3T Achieva. High, Medium and Low Philips sequences are not  at all "Jones" schema. You have to use "User Defined" and insert x,y,z table.

further to Riccardos reply:

If you have already collected your data and all you need to do now is to fit a tensor model to them you will need to use the exact gradients that was used in the scanning. You can get those either from the scanner itself (in some phillips specific manner I imagine) or you can get them from the dicom files that come off the scanner.

If you are about to start scanning and need a set of Jonesy direction to insert into the scanner table then we can help you with suitable sets.

Good luck Jesper