Andreas

Von: "Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Antworten an: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>
Datum: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:35:10 +0200
An: <[log in to unmask]>
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Philips DTI gradient table

Dear Jesper,

Thank you for your fast reaction.

Are not they scanner-independent?

I just need the files required for dtifit.

Auer, Tibor M.D. Ph.D.

Biomedizinische NMR Forschungs GmbH

am Max-Planck Institut für Biophysikalische Chemie

Am Fassberg 11

37077 Göttingen

Germany

Phone/Work: +49-(0)551-201-1725