Hi Suchada,

If you use the defaults, then what you suggest is correct. For step 2 you can use the original or eddy corrected dataset.

In general, you need to run BET on the volume used as reference in the eddy current correction step. This is by default the first volume in the dataset, which is not changed by eddy correct. So, it won't matter if you BET this volume using the original or the corrected dataset.

Cheers,
Stam