Hi Elif,

You've already done the analysis that tells you there is a significant relationship between levels of activation and the questionnaire scores, so you could stop there...

But if you want to plot the values in a scatter plot (e.g., to rule out outliers), then you can use Featquery -- but note that the effect size here will be inflated due to a lack of independence (you should check your prior analysis for errors or describe what you did more thoroughly because it has to be significant). So, if you want to know the true effect size, then you need to examine correlation in independent data. See this article for a nice discussion of these issues: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20571517

Cheers,
David