Thanks.
I think it may be a better way if we have a table containing this information since the skeletons from different studies are similar.

2011-10-04

Xiangzhen Kong

发件人: Saad Jbabdi
发送时间: 2011-10-03  19:39:38
收件人: FSL
抄送:
主题: Re: [FSL] to get the Corresponding Cortical Area name of tracts?
Hi
If you mean the areas that are connected to your TBSS blobs, you can use probtrackx.

Saad.

On 30 Sep 2011, at 12:55, Xiangzhen Kong wrote:

Hi,All~
I have seen several papers that mentioned the corresponding cortical areas of specific tracts when show the results of TBSS analysis.
I wonder how can I get the name of the corresponding cortical area for a tract?
Is there some convenient methods or should I label it according to my anatomical experience?

Thanks!

2011-09-30

Xiangzhen Kong

--