Hi,

this is simply because the t-test is one-tailed and the F-test is
two-tailed. I.e. for the t-test you accept a false-positive rate of 0.05
or less under one tail of the distribution whereas in the F-test at 0.05
you may accept only 2.5% for each tail. So alternatively, you may lower
the threshold for the t-test to 0.025.
Cheers,
Andreas