Hm, I think prior to that I want <all_FA_skeletonied.nii.gz>. But tbss_skeleton runs out of memory. So I asked whether splitting the work gives a valid result.

Christina

Am 05.10.2011 15:47, schrieb Christine Zakrzewski:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

I think you want: <fslsplit all_FA_skeletonised>.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chr. Rossmanith
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 9:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] tbss_skeleton: out of memory

Hi,

I'm getting an out of memory error during tbss_skeleton (even if my system monitor is still reporting free RAM). Could I split the 4D data set (52 volumes) into smaller chunks, run tbss_skeleton on these smaller data sets and merge the projected parts into a single 4D ..._skeletonised?

Christina Rossmanith
--
Dept. of Neurology
UMM Mannheim

Kessler Foundation Facebook Page Kessler Foundation You Tube Kessler Foundation Research Twitter Page

The information in this transmission is intended for official use of the Kessler Foundation. It is intended for the exclusive use of the persons or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this transmission to an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, or the use of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the material from any computer.   ­­