That's a lot of questions! To address a few points:

1. When doing multiple-subject ICA, you should probably get your data in
standard space *before* doing ICA with melodic.

2. fsl_regfilt is typically run on each subject individually so as to best
model each individual's noise components.

3. If you are doing resting state analysis in the sense of, "I wonder what
brain regions are active at rest in this group of subjects?", then you do not
need to "denoise" your components after tcICA. (You might consider removing
nuisance regressors with fsl_glm before you do ICA, though.) Rather, identify
which of the 83 components are noise and which are interesting, and then do
what you want to do with the interesting ones.

Hope this helps you out!
Benjamin