Dear FSL users

Using fslmaths, I want run a formula, using files that go into the "stats"
directory, which are generated from a first level analysis. The files that
end up in this directory are cope; neff; pe; tstat; varcope and zstat. The
formula is very simple - merely multiplying one of the contrasts by a number
and subtracting another number.

What I'm not sure about is which contrast files will go into the formula?
The cope; neff; pe; tstat; varcope or zstat files? All of them? I have tried
using the cope, tstat and zstat files in the formula, but when I run a Fixed
Effects analysis (averaging across runs), it will not create thresholded
zstat files for the new files that I have created using fslmaths.

I'm not able to set this formula up using the FSL GUI when doing the first
level analyses, which is why I am having to resort to this formula
subsequently.

Thanks,

Liam.

--