Hi!

Is there a workaround meanwhile? Everybody uses a MacBook Pro but there is
no mouse wheel.
I cannot find any other way to paste my matrix...!

How is everybody doing this?

Thanks a lot for help!

Markus

2009/5/21 Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]>

> Hi,
>     If you select the text, does a paste with the middle-mouse button work?
>
> Matthew
>
>  Hi,
>> OSX 10.5.6
>> Diana
>> On 21, May2009, at 2:27 PM, Matthew Webster wrote:
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>   Are you using linux or osx?
>>>
>>> Matthew
>>>
>>>  Hi Matthew,

Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition (LabNIC)
Dept of Neurosciences - University Medical Center (CMU)
1, rue Michel-Servet
CH-1211 GENEVA
Switzerland

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5346