Can I do a quick poll in respect of cleaning? I will share the results.

I am about to move our cleaning to the evening after many years of early morning cleaning and I would like to know

1 do you have in-house cleaning or contracted out?
2 do you clean in the morning or evening?

I believe we will have more control over the cleaning in the evening, better staff and have time to cover sickness (so long as they let us know during the day).

Any other comments would be welcome.

Many thanks

Martin

Martin Peat
Vice Principal Finance and Resources

Martin Peat
Vice Principal Finance and Resources

_
This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. It is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
We take reasonable precautions to ensure our Emails are virus free. However, we cannot take responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming Email to your own virus checking procedures.
http://www.bexley.ac.uk