From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tarleton, Joanna [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 October 2011 08:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Assets Inventory - generic list?

Dear Colleagues

I have to coordinate an entire Assets Inventory, at short notice, at minimal expenditure.

I am looking to produce a comprehensive list of codes and sub categories in advance to assist with the data collection, and wondered if any College has such a list already in use, from a previous Assets inventory: a basic example being:  Furniture /  Chairs, sub categories being plastic chairs, computer chairs / meeting rm chair etc etc.

I appreciate every different location will have certain unique items, but if I could gather a ‘generic’ list of assets at Colleges this would be a significant head start.

Very many thanks for any assistance,

Kind regards

Joanna Tarleton

Premises Team Coordinator

Worthing College

Tel: 01903 243389 ext 227

Fax: 01903 705313

Hours of work: Mon, Tues & Thurs. 8.15am – 2.15pm

It’s not just Learning it’s Life
- visit Worthing College at The Worthing Education Fair 2011, for Further Education, Sixth Form and Training on Saturday 15th October 2011, 10.30 am – 3.30 pm at Worthing Leisure Centre, Shaftesbury Avenue, Worthing, BN12 4ET and help us to raise funds for the Chestnut Tree House, WorthingEmail: [log in to unmask] for further details.

Worthing College, Bolsover Road, Worthing, www.worthing.ac.uk, Enquiries: 01903 243389, [log in to unmask].

Follow us on Twitter     Follow us on Facebook     Supporting the Chestnut Tree House