This two-day residential programme is for anyone with lead responsibility for sustainable development within their Learning & Skills organisation, whether experienced or more recently appointed.

The programme aims to build your capability and confidence to be a leader, influencer and change agent, and to work across your organisation to embed sustainable development in all areas of activity. It provides ample opportunities for learning, sharing and networking, with sustainability leaders from within and outside the sector.

Benefits of attending

Comments from participants

“I gained access to more material and contacts and I also felt much more supported. I came away more energised to keep pushing the message across college."

"I now have a joined up thought process on implementing sustainability."

"My understanding [of sustainable development] was pretty good before the event, but now I've got more ideas and access to material to help others understand."

“I have a better understanding of the broader sustainability agenda, and renewed enthusiasm to go back to work and tackle big issues.”

“It reignited my passion to move the college forward on all aspects of sustainability.”

“Very impressed with the course and its delivery. The pace was just right.”

“It made me appreciate that small steps can make a difference.”

This programme is for anyone in the Learning & Skills sector - including sustainability champions and co-ordinators – who has responsibility for sustainable development within their organisation. It is suitable for people at all levels of experience and knowledge – from those who have significant experience to those who are just starting out in the role.

The programme is delivered for LSIS by the Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC) and will take place on 29th-30th November 2011 and 22nd-23rd February 2012.

The two-day programme aims to build your capability and confidence to be a leader, influencer and change agent, and to work across your organisation to embed sustainable development in all areas of activity.

Past delegates have valued and greatly benefited from the mix of expert input and peer review and discussion, and left the course feeling empowered and confident to drive the agenda forward.

The course is priced at just £300 per person including all materials, meals, refreshments and overnight accommodation, and LSIS Accounts may be used to purchase places.

So if you think this course might be just right for you or for someone you know, take a look at the brochure and programme below or click here to register for a place.
Kind regards

Fiona Goodwin
Head of Member Services

Environmental Association for Universities & Colleges (EAUC)

University of Gloucestershire
The Park
Cheltenham, GL50 2RH
(please note my hours are Monday - Thursday)

Office Tel: 01242 714321
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.eauc.org.uk
Company Limited by Guarantee in England & Wales

No: 5183502  Charity No: 1106172

As part of the ongoing Leading and Learning for a Sustainable Future action plan, I am delighted to announce details of two further cohorts of the highly successful Leaders of the Future in Sustainable Development programme.

This programme is for anyone  in the sector - including sustainability champions and co-ordinators – who has responsibility for sustainable development within their organisation.  It is suitable for people at all levels of experience and knowledge – from those who have significant experience to those who are just starting out in the role.

The programme is delivered for LSIS by the Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC) and will take place on  29th-30th November 2011 and 22nd-23rd February 2012.

The two-day programme aims to build your capability and confidence to be a leader, influencer and change agent, and to work across your organisation to embed sustainable development in all areas of activity.

Past delegates have valued and greatly benefited from the mix of expert input and peer review and discussion, and left the course feeling empowered and confident to drive the agenda forward.

The course is priced at just £300 per person including all materials, meals, refreshments and overnight accommodation, and LSIS Accounts may be used to purchase places.

So if you think this course might be just right for you or for someone you know, take a look at the brochure and programme attached, which include details of how to register for a place.

Best wishes

Conrad

Conrad Benefield

Sustainability Programme Development Manager

LSIS – Learning and Skills Improvement Service

Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry CV1 2TE

Switchboard      024 766 27900

Mobile                 07973 686 034

www.lsis.org.uk

PTHINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: do you need to print this

e-mail? Please consider the environment!

cid:image001.jpg@01C9AD64.97087AE0

The Learning and Skills Improvement Service is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England Registered office: 4th Floor, Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry CV1 2TE Company registration number 06454450 Registered charity number 1123636
This email was scanned for viruses by LSIS. Anti Virus service supplied by the MessageLabs Email Security System. Communications via the LSIS email system may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.