MAGREE macro for SAS

>>> Yaser Adi <[log in to unmask]> 10/17/2011 3:17 PM >>>

I should be grateful to any list member who can direct me to
any stats software that can calculate the:
weighted multi-raters kappa. i.e for calculating the agreement between
say 4 or 5 raters.
I could not do this in StatsDirect or SPSS.

Thank you in advance.
Yaser

Dr Y. Adi
Senior Researcher
Shaikh Abdullah Bahamdan's Research Chair for Evidence-Based Health
Care and Knowledge Translation
College of Medicine, King Saud University
P.O.Box 2925, Riyadh 11461
SAUDI ARABIA
Email: [log in to unmask]