Hi everyone
MY suggestion, especially if you use GMAIL

if your inbox is full of messages from this group and distracts you or simply don´t like it, but on the other hand you still wanna be in touch with these wonderful debates on evidology, I suggest use filters and groups in your mail.
So far has worked for me, but I use gmail and all google services almost as my home =)

1.- create a label: go to MAIL SETTINGS > LABELS > CREATE NEW LABEL (for example, I created one with the name EBMlist) choose a nice color for the label. This label will appear in your mail screen on the left bar. Note that you can choose to view it on the sidebar only if there are unread messages or always.

2.- create a filter and send every mail from this ebm group to that label created in step 1. For this, you have to go to MAIL SETTINGS > FILTERS > CREATE NEW FILTER > and you will find a box where you can put the sender mail address (in this case write: [log in to unmask]) then NEXT STEP, and then mark SKIP THE INBOX, and APPLY THE LABEL... in this case choose the label EBMlist that you just created in step 1. Then CREATE FILTER and is ready.

Be sure to use your label wisely. It will not appear in your inbox, instead it will be archived in your label and visible on the left side of the window when you open your gmail.

Hope this helps

COI declaration: I don´t work for google nor receive any $ compensation ;)

--
Carlos A. Cuello-García, MD
Monterrey, NL. Mexico.

The content of this data transmission must not be considered an offer, proposal, understanding or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document signed by a legal representative of ITESM. The content of this data transmission is confidential and is intended to be delivered only to the addressees. Therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through any means without the authorization of the original sender. If you are not the addressee, you are forbidden from using it, either totally or partially, for any purpose