Dear All,

Has anyone come across a well run RCT for Alzheimer's' and cognitive rehab?
I face the problem where I see others improve with training and maintain
results whereas with Alzheimer's the improvements in ADL are only apparent
while they are doing rehab. I suspect that the degradation of network
specific  areas of the cortex are preventing consolidation. I do understand
the neuro degenerative limitations just hopeful to find some way to delay
total dependency and increase quality of life. I am also noting this in
severe cocaine addiction. Many thanks!

Best regards,

Amy