Dear Colleague,

17-20 April 2012
Le Palais des Congrès de Paris

We would like to invite you to join 3,000 of your colleagues at the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare in Paris.

Our theme for 2012 – Solutions for Tough Times – continues to build upon previous Forums' commitment to excellent, safe and affordable healthcare.

Learn more about the 2012 Forum

This year’s 9 programme streams capture and address the current key international priorities of the quality improvement movement.   All streams highlight the relationship between improving quality and safety and financial costs and benefits.

These streams allow you to customise the programme according to your learning needs:

Plan ahead and save up to £165

We look forward to seeing you in Paris.

Mark Stuart
Forum Director