Apologies for cross posting

-----Original Message-----
From: Lene Auestad [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 October 2011 13:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Call - Shared Traumas - Silent Loss, Public and Private Mourning

Dear all,

We aim to continue the stimulating and enjoyable conversations we have
had thus far by sending you our next call for papers, from
Psychoanalysis and Politics. Please do forward it to your colleagues
and to others you think may be interested.

Title: Shared Traumas - Silent Loss, Public and Private Mourning
Dates: 9th to 11th of March 2012
Venue: Swedish Psychoanalytical Association, Västerlånggatan 60, Stockholm

This is an interdisciplinary conference - we invite theoretical
contributions and historical, literary or clinical case studies on
these and related themes from philosophers, sociologists,
psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, literary theorists, historians and
others. Perspectives from different psychoanalytic schools will be
most welcome.
Presentations are expected to take half an hour; another 30 minutes is
set aside for discussion. Please send an abstract of 200 to 300 words
to [log in to unmask] by December 10th 2011.

We will respond by, and present a preliminary programme on, December
15th 2011. If you would like to sign up to participate without
presenting a paper, please contact us after this date.
This is a relatively small symposium where active participation is
encouraged. Researchers, clinicians, students and others who are
interested are invited to attend and present their work in a friendly
and enjoyable social atmosphere.

Lene Auestad/Jonathan Davidoff
Organisers, Psychoanalysis and Politics

Lene Auestad
Research Fellow, Dept. of Philosophy,
IFIKK,University of Oslo/Centre for Studies of
the Holocaust and Religious Minorities/currently London
http://uio.academia.edu/LeneAuestad

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland

----- End forwarded message -----