In Cloudsafe the go to great lengths to say how the passwords and
content are not recoverable by them.  It is supposedly completely
encrypted so I guess that they could give the raw data but the keys
would have to come to us.

Providing that is technically correct then I'd be much happier with that
arrangement - it gives most of the control back to us.

Cheers

Jon

Encryption at the highest possible level

*	All safe content is encrypted at any time.
*	Data signature: All safe content is additionally secured against
manipulation. _ Even full access to the data of the users and our
databases would not enable anybody to access the encrypted data. Even
members of the CloudSafe staff and service providers cannot access the
content of the safes.
*	We are not able to restore your password. You can only assign
this function to trusted contacts, at least two for safety reasons. This
procedure is cryptographic secured and cannot be influenced by us.

Data access

*	We do not save a copy of your password. CloudSafe cannot view
your encrypted stored data.
*	We only permit sufficiently secure passwords for the encryption
of your private code. So that nobody can guess your password.
*	Public-Private Key Infrastructure: You are able to grant other
users access to your data, completely secure in accordance with
cryptographic standards. Gradual approvals allow for a very specific
access structure: Your are able to select three access types and can
assign a user, a group, or an access code to any role.