From: North, Peter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 07 October 2011 13:11
Subject: Re: Transition Movement and Political Ecology

These might help, at the risk of self promotion:

North, P 2011: "The politics of climate activism in the UK: a social movement analysis", in Environment and Planning A, vol 43/7 pp 1581-1598.

North, P:       2010: "Eco-Localisation as a progressive response to peak oil and climate change - a sympathetic critique" in Geoforum, vol 41/4 pp 585-594.

Pete

Peter North
Department of Geography
School for Environmental Sciences
University of Liverpool
0151 794 2849

Building the Low Carbon Economy on Merseyside

www.lowcarbonliverpool.com

www.liv.ac.uk/geography/research/lowcarboneconomy/index.htm

Local Money

http://greenbooks.co.uk/store/local-money-p-320.html?osCsid=53cafffb104745d08678d499c824626e