A curious intervention from an unlikely outlet: The National Post (one of Conrad Black’s former papers and a voice-box for Canadian conservatism)

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2011/10/24/chris-selleys-full-pundit-the-west-is-in-says-the-east/

From: A forum for critical and radical geographers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laura Lepper
Sent: 26 October 2011 02:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Globe and Mail columnist attacks Canadian academic geography

Here is a response to one of the articles Warren is referring to. Significant numbers of people have already called for her to be fired over her  racist comments. Not sure about engaging with her now when she should have been fired years ago...and if folks do engage with her now, her past dangerous and obscene remarks should be central in any response, I think.

http://www.dominionpaper.ca/articles/2266

Laura