A response from a collective of feminist scholars:

http://www.themarknews.com/articles/7198-an-open-letter-to-margaret-wente

Much credit needs to go to Minelle Mahtani for coordinating/leading
the response effort.

David Roberts, PhD (ABD)
Department of Geography
University of Toronto

Affiliated Research Associate
Centre for Critical Research on Race and Identity
University of KwaZulu-Natal

Joćo Havelange Scholar