Corneilius:

Thank you. You've clearly given this a lot of thought, and I can see your line of reasoning.

I would like to ask how you arguments relate to the debates mentioned here http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/sep/11/childcare-parenting-neuroscience-nurture - for example "they say the neuroscience backing claims of the importance of parental connection in the early years has been hyped and that social policy focusing on the parent-child bond is "a waste of resources"?

Is the 'civilising process' can you explain more what you mean that there are "influences in Society that apply this as a technique to embed their control". I don't quite understand; some examples would be good.

Cheers,

Mark