Riddle-me-ree Coot BB,

I have an installation of Coot 0.7-pre-1-r3633 for 64-bit linux installed
on to an NFS share at /programs/x86_64-linux/coot/0.7-pre-1-r3633. This is
the CentOS 5 64-bit build provided by Paul.

On Red Hat 6, everything is hunky dory.

On Red Hat 5, 3 of the icons in the righthand toolbar are missing:
Rotamers, Flip Peptide and Alternate Conformation icons.

The SVGs/PNGs appear to all be in place in share/coot/pixmaps. There are no
apparent errors in the terminal output.

So what gives? Any ideas? Presumably there's some wonkiness with linked
libraries, but I'm not sure which one I should be looking at.

Thanks.

-b

--
| SBGrid Consortium                          | http://sbgrid.org       |