Dear All,

Please find attached a flyer from the publisher, John Benjamins, about our new colour book, New Directions in Colour Studies which contains papers from the 'Progress in Colour Studies' (PICS) conference of 2008. I hope you can all get your libraries and friends to buy a copy.

I hope too that you're all planning to attend the PICS12 conference next year. Don't forget that the deadline for abstracts is fast approaching - October 31st 2011. Also, do come to the CSG meeting on 2nd November for the film clips and talk by Liam Patterson of the Scottish Screen Archive.

With best regards,

Carole Biggam
Dr C P Biggam, FSA
English Language