Dear CCPNers,

I have been seeing this error message often in new projects, old projects, etc.etc. Sometimes it correlates with opening a new spectrum, sometimes it will appear to affect spectra I have had open in the project for some time. If I delete the new spectrum I have just opened, the project appears to perform normally. Sometimes if I reprocess the data and open it in analysis again, it read it ok, sometimes not. I cannot seem to find the correlation.

I have the latest updates to analysis and am running on:

OSX 10.6.8, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro

 Below is an example traceback.

quote

Spectrum successfully opened
finished opening spectrum Expt_11 gNhsqc_2h13c15nP15_pMS663_102511
Drawing real canvas WinPeakList error: ydim must be >= 0 and < 1
Drawing real canvas WinPeakList error: ydim must be >= 0 and < 1
Exception in Tkinter callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/python2.6/lib/python2.6/lib-tk/Tkinter.py", line 1410, in __call__
    return self.func(*args)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/memops/gui/ScrolledWindow.py", line 1032, in <lambda>
    cmd = lambda event, button=button, state=state: self.releaseFunc(event, button, state)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/memops/gui/ScrolledWindow.py", line 1005, in releaseFunc
    func(event)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/memops/gui/ScrolledWindow.py", line 1606, in selectRegion
    self.select_multi_func(event.widget, a0, b0, a1, b1, x0, y0, x1, y1, button, state, event=event)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/ccpnmr/analysis/frames/WindowFrame.py", line 2123, in selectMulti
    self.selectSingle(canvas, a0, b0, x0, y0, state=state, newSelection=newSelection, event=event)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/ccpnmr/analysis/frames/WindowFrame.py", line 1924, in selectSingle
    result = self.findNearbyViewPeak(view, position_region, xAxisRegion, yAxisRegion)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/ccpnmr/analysis/frames/WindowFrame.py", line 1875, in findNearbyViewPeak
    result = self.findNearbyPeak(peakList, spectrum_region, xdim, ydim, xscale, yscale)
  File "/Applications/ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.1/python/ccpnmr/analysis/core/WindowDraw.py", line 501, in findNearbyPeak
    (peakInd, d2Min) = peakList.cPeakList.nearestPeak(xdim, ydim, xscale, yscale, first, last)
error: first must be float list or tuple of size 1

endquote

--
Lisa R. Warner
Graduate Student