Hi Rasmus,

I already have unassigned peaks picked on the spectra, I have the
sequence loaded and I have no assignments present before importing the
nmrstar file.  The file itself contains molecules and assignments.
According to the documentation, when this file is imported, you should
be able to run link resonances and I guess that would then give me an
assigned spectrum, is this correct?

Simon