Dear Simon,

Could you expand a bit:
Do you have peaks / spectra/ assignments/ molecules in the project before
importing the NMRSTAR?
Do you have  peaks / spectra/ assignments/ molecules in the NMR_STAR file?
Are you saying that importing the NMRSTAR file should cause already
existing peaks in the project to be assigned, or what?

Yours,

Rasmus
Dr. Rasmus H. Fogh                  Email: [log in to unmask]
Dept. of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge,
80 Tennis Court Road, Cambridge CB2 1GA, UK.     FAX (01223)766002