Hi Yu,

A few things which caused this happened to me with other non-standart
nucleotides:

- the hydrogen of the 3'O of the BrdU is defined as 3'OH in the cif file
- order of the atoms in the pdb file ie compare the position of the 3'OH
with the standard dNTP in the PDB
- is the 3BrdU defined as 'DNA' in the cif file? (under 'data_comp_list')

Maybe that helps!

Sabine