If you don't want to build Pointless yourself, there are binaries for Linux & OSX (10.6) on our ftp site here (not Windows I'm afraid)

ftp://ftp.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pub/pre/pointless-1.6.6.linux
.../pointless-1.6.6.osx10.6

You might also want to update the ccp4i task with .../pointless_ccp4i_1.4.tar.gz

Phil