Forgive my jumping in, Geraldine, but I found this pointed, vastly
frustrating re the sexual orientation question, and ultimately wonderfully
endearing, especially:  "So the bottom line is we are all charity cases and
I am easily humiliated! Poets have always been charity cases.  It is our lot
in life.  And I won 20 quid on a scratch card last week so I think that may
be the way forward....no strings attached...and more money than I've ever
won through my writing."

Best,

Judy