Hi All
Do you use Turnitin as a Blackboard integration? If you do, can I ask how you direct students to see their collected submissions over a period of time? We've been told by TII that students can only see these collected together if the log in to www.submit.ac.uk - and they have to do that with their e-mail address and use the password reset function. This takes them into the online Turnitin system (albeit our own) where it looks as though they can submit direct....

If you recognise this, do you have any guidance you give to students? If not, how do you go about it?

--
Despondently,
Mark

Mark Gamble, FHEA
Head of Learning Technology, Centre for Learning Excellence
University of Bedfordshire, Park Square, Luton, Beds, LU1 3JU
Tel (+44)1582 489260 Mob 07720 068605
Int ext 9260 / 6360 (mobex)

BREO HELPLINE 01582 489205 / int 9205