Hello all,

Please could you share the message below regarding extended opening hours at the British Architectural Library with colleagues and students?

Many thanks,

Liz

The Library is delighted to announce that, as of October 4th 2010 and for a six-month trial period, it will be restoring late evening opening at its reading rooms at 66 Portland Place part of the RIBA’s Tuesday Lates Programme

Excluding advertised seasonal and Bank Holiday closures, the Library will open each Tuesday from 10.00am until 8.00pm. We will be monitoring visitor take up during the course of the trial and will be keen to receive your feedback about the new hours; so please let us know what you think.

Whether you are a regular or an occasional Library visitor, we hope you will take advantage of the newly extended hours to come and enjoy our collections. If you have never used the Library before, a Tuesday evening visit could be the perfect time to start. The British Architectural Library is open to all, free of charge, and a team of friendly and informed staff is available to help you. There are many reasons to visit the Library and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Fuller details of our opening hours and seasonal closures are available on the RIBA's website architecture.com.