Apologies for cross-posting

The following may be of interest to anyone working closely with youth services:

Youth Work Review opportunities still available:
LSIS is currently seeking feedback on a revision of the Youth Work National Occupational Standards, as well as seeking views on a draft Sector Qualification Strategy for Youth Work. It is important that we gain feedback across the UK, to ensure that the NOS and Strategy accurately reflect the nature of the youth work sector and are applicable to each of the four nations of the UK.

The open public review will run until 21st October, during which time we invite individuals and organisations to review the draft National Occupational Standards and Sector Qualifications Strategy and comment on their content.  There is still opportunity to attend an event and booking forms for the remaining dates are available on the website.
Visit the Excellence Gateway to access further information, view the draft NOS and Strategy, and to access the online survey:

Youth Work National Occupational Standards downloads and information: http://www.excellencegateway.org.uk/page.aspx?o=320143
Youth Work National Occupational Standards online survey: http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=131522923661

Sector Qualification Strategy for Youth Work downloads and information: http://www.excellencegateway.org.uk/page.aspx?o=320144
Sector Qualification Strategy for Youth Work online survey: http://www.snapsurveys.com/swh/surveylogin.asp?k=131522928828

There will be an additional limited opportunity between 28 October and 14 November, to share the revised drafts following the public review and invite further feedback against changes made.

Sarah Wilkie
07944 198812

www.sarahwilkieconsulting.co.uk
http://about.me/sarahwilkie