The future of agriculture investment - 5th annual Global Agriculture Investment survey Dear Colleague

As one of the largest providers of research information in the world, we're conducting the 5th annual Global Agriculture Investment survey. We would very much like you to take part.

» Click here to take the survey

What's in it for you?

In return for your 5 minutes, we will send you a complimentary market report that will contain stats and insight into how the agriculture sector will evolve in 2012.

If you are an agriculture producer, investor or fund manager, or anyone involved in the sector in any way, then this is a must-read report. The survey is being sent to over 12,000 senior agriculture production and investment executives around the world and will constitute the largest survey on the agriculture sector carried out to date.

» Click here to take the survey

What questions are we asking?

Questions we are addressing include:
Which agriculture regions around the world do investors and fund managers have most interest in?
Wh
ich commodity types are likely to boom or crash in the next 2-3 years?
What
are the key geopolitical factors that affect investors decisions as to where and in what to invest?
What wil
l be the key factor shaping the sector over the next 24 months?
How does th
e value chain interact in order to deliver commodities to the market?
All you need t
o do is take 5 minutes to fill in the survey and on Friday 4th November the report will drop into your inbox.

» Take the survey here

I look forwar
d to your feedback.

Yours sincerely,