Love it
But ABC should make available on aquicktime
Best
Diana
Professor Diana Kornbrot
email:  [log in to unmask]
web:    http://web.me.com/kornbrot/KornbrotHome.html
Work
School of Psychology
 University of Hertfordshire
 College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB, UK
   voice:   +44 (0) 170 728 4626

 19 Elmhurst Avenue
 London N2 0LT, UK
    voice:   +44 (0) 208 444 2081
    mobile: +44 (0) 7403 18 16 12

On 09/10/2011 22:34, "Geoff Cumming" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear colleagues,
>
>ABC Radio National broadcast a talk of mine yesterday:
>
>"Significant does not equal important: Why we need The New Statistics"
>
>http://www.abc.net.au/rn/ockhamsrazor/stories/2011/3333636.htm
>
>Geoff

>Geoff Cumming, DPhil, Emeritus Professor,
>School of Psychological Science,
>La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus,
>Victoria, Australia 3086
>Tel: +61 3 9479 2820 Fax: +61 3 9479 1956
>Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
>Book: 'Understanding The New Statistics: Effect Sizes, Confidence
>Intervals, and Meta-Analysis':
>www.thenewstatistics.com<http://www.thenewstatistics.com/>
>Own page: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/psy/staff/cumming.html
>ESCI (Exploratory Software for Confidence Intervals):
>www.thenewstatistics.com<http://www.thenewstatistics.com/>
>

>You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
>
>SIGNOFF allstat
>
>to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.

SIGNOFF allstat