From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list on behalf of Ann Allcock
Sent: Thu 13/10/2011 11:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Equality Analysis workshop and networking event

Dear colleagues

I would like to draw your attention to a complementary workshop and networking event being hosted in London on 24 October by Marshall ACM, which will provide the opportunity for equality analysis leads to share challenges and successes; to discuss the current context for EIA; and to find out how the MACM EIA toolkit and training can support this area of work.

I have attached further details, but please get in touch with me directly if you have any queries, or email Wendy Laverty if you would like to book a place.  [log in to unmask]

Best wishes

Ann Allcock
Principal Associate Consultant
Marshall ACM