Dear all,

I am currently reviewing our impact assessment process as I have been asked to design a similar process for course validation. Currently people only have to tick a box to say they have considered equal opportunities without exploring the issues when proposing new courses/modules. Although previously our impact assessment process covered this area I have realised it isn’t really relevant or asking the right questions in relation to courses.

Has anyone developed a specific impact assessment/analysis process in relation to course development and review?

I would really appreciate any information if anyone has already done work in this area.

With thanks

Katie Edwards

Equalities Manager

Tel 020 7612 6321