Hi all,

I was sent the attached UCEA briefing today. It has some interesting info on charges for tribunal but this section also worried me:  "...the Government launched its Red Tape Challenge in April this year, which included a review of employment legislation. The Government is proceeding with this review by holding a three-week open consultation with businesses focusing on employment law."

I looked again on the 'Red Tape Challenge' website and see that there is now a more detailed breakdown of different aspects of the Equality Act. My understanding was that the equality part of the 'Red Tape Challenge was closed but obviously not. I'm aware that many of us have already left responses, but the website seems to have been revised quite a lot since then so it might be worth revisiting again? Particularly because the Government are proactively inviting 'businesses' to respond..

http://www.redtapechallenge.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/themehome/equalities-act/

Best wishes,

Fiona

Fiona McClement