Dear Colleagues

This was forwarded by my head of Careers Service.

Have a good afternoon.

Naseem

From: Suzanne Tiplady [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 October 2011 13:13
Subject: Networking Event for LGBT students interested in Investment Banking

Good afternoon,

We’re organising an event called Inside & Out which is designed to introduce lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students to careers within investment banking. We have eleven banks attending:

Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays Capital, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Nomura, RBS and UBS.

On the day there will be a mix of presentations, panel discussions and informal networking which will give students a chance to meet and learn from professionals working at these companies. Students can also find out what the banks are doing to attract more LGBT applicants and hear from some LGBT professionals already working in the field.

The event is being held in central London and will be on Wednesday 16th November. Travel expenses will be reimbursed (up to the value of £75).

Please could you forward the email below on to any first year or penultimate year LGBT graduates who you think may be interested in attending our Inside & Out event? We’re looking for up to 80 LGBT students who would like to attend.

If you accept them, I can also send you some A5 flyers and A4 posters to the University address and if you could distribute these, it would be fantastic!

For further information please visit our website www.insideandout-banking.com

Kind regards,

Suzanne

Suzanne Tiplady | Project Manager | Stafford Long & Partners |
DL: 0207 936 9419 | 107 Fleet Street | EC4A 2AB |Tel: 0207 9369021

Inside & Out – A careers event for LGBT undergraduates

Are you an LGBT student who’s interested in finding out about careers in investment banking? If so, welcome to Inside & Out – an event specially designed for first and penultimate year students (graduating in 2013 or 2014). Inside & Out will give you the chance to discover what it’s really like to work in the City – and to ask any questions you have about working in our challenging and rewarding industry.

The event is being held by the biggest names in investment banking, all of whom are currently recruiting for first year Spring and penultimate year Summer Internships: