--On 10 October 2011 17:08 +0100 Ian Cousins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I thinks we are seeing the real return of an elitist model that has no
> place for the weak, or maybe that's fascist, can't quite decide.

Whilst the government's intentions and attention to this may realistically
reflect an elitist, hostile or (just as probable) indifferent attitude to
the issues, it seems a little extreme to suppose that a possible change of
tack on legislation by a democratically elected government is somehow
'fascist'.

Richard

Richard Price, Staff Welfare Officer.
JMS 4D8, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton. BN1 9QG
Tel. 01273-877712; Internal 7712