Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that we are organizing a conference in Trondheim, Norway 19.-20. october called "Skapende sirkler" (Creation circles).

The conference is about creative and creational processes in worklife. Our goal is to develop new forms for working that increases learning and happiness at work.

It is also a meeting place for researchers, students, artists and consultants. Together we will try to develp new knowledge within this area.

Some of the contributors are:
 - Arild Guldbrandsen, Førsteamanuensis, Universitetet i Bergen
- Håkon Fyhn, PhD, NTNU
- Urd Schjetne, Interiørdesigner og prosesskonsulent,
- Ragnhild Melby, Arkitekt og prosesskonsulent

There will also be workshops with Kibu, Jacon Anderskouv, Sven Veine, Ninni Sødahl og Tom Åge Myhren fra Livsverkene.

We still have a few student scholarships. If you apply you can join the conference for free. Please read more on www.skapendesirkler.no.