Hi all,

 I was trying to run a VBM analysis but apparently my structural datasets for one of the groups was acquired at an anisotropic resolution whereas the other was isotropic.

Dataset 1 = 0.47x0.47x1.3
Dataset 2 = 1 x 1 x 1

My end results were completely off and I was wondering if this had anything to do with my completely erroneous results. I was not sure if FSL accounted for this in its algorithms while computing the differences. I know it registers the data and accounts for the intensities accordingly, but is this is a totally different case to begin with?

Looking forward for your help.

Thank you.