Hello Marco,
If you have one event that ALWAYS closely follows another, with no
jittering and no randomization, then there is going to be considerable
correlation between the two, and you won't be able to estimate either
well.  You need variability of some sort to be able to reliably separate
the two EVs.

cheers,
-MH