Dear Jacqui,

If it is domestic pigs you are interested in, see the following for evidence of pig transhumance and other mobility patterns:

Albarella U, Manconi F & Trentacoste A. 2011. A week on the plateau: pig husbandry, mobility and resource exploitation in central Sardinia. In U. Albarella  & A. Trentacoste A. (eds.). Ethnozooarchaeology. The present and past of human-animal relationships, 143-59. Oxford: Oxbow Books.

Less specifically focused on mobility but also possibly relevant:

Halstead, P. & Isaakidou, V. 2011. A pig fed by hand is worth two in the bush: Ethnoarchaeology of pig husbandry in Greece and its archaeological implications. In U. Albarella  & A. Trentacoste A. (eds.). Ethnozooarchaeology. The present and past of human-animal relationships, 160-74. Oxford: Oxbow Books.

Albarella U., Manconi F., Vigne J.-D. & Rowley-Conwy P. 2007. The ethnoarchaeology of traditional pig husbandry in Sardinia and Corsica. In U.Albarella, K.Dobney, A.Ervynck & P.Rowley-Conwy (eds). Pigs and Humans: 10,000 years of interaction, pp.285-307. Oxford: Oxford University Press.

Molenat, M. and Casabianca, F. (1979) Contribution à la maîtrise de l’elevage porcinextensif en Corse. Bulletin Technique du Departement de Genetique Animale 32. Jouy-en-Josas, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique.

I can provide pdfs if required (but not Molenat & Casabianca)

Cheers,